Nonnabox.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Keen to try your hand at making risotto? Here’s an easy-to-prepare and authentically Italian risotto recipe made with fragrant and flavorful porcini mushrooms.
Risotto with dried mushrooms
- Place the mushrooms in a bowl full of water for half an hour, then drain and wash them well.
- Cut the mushrooms into small pieces and cook them in a pan with a clove of garlic and three tablespoons of oil for 20 minutes.
- Clean the onion, finely cut it, then fry it in a pan with butter until golden.
- Add the rice and toast it for 2 minutes over medium heat, then reduce heat to a minimum and add two ladles of broth and mushrooms.
- Add salt and continue cooking until the rice is al dente.
- Once ready, turn off the burner and add the grated parmesan and chopped parsley.
- Mix well, season with salt and serve!