Last updated on April 29th, 2019 at 11:05 pm
Keen to try your hand at making risotto? Here’s an easy-to-prepare and authentically Italian risotto recipe made with fragrant and flavorful porcini mushrooms.
Risotto with dried mushrooms
Risotto with dried mushrooms is the closest to porcini risotto - simply delicious!Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- Place the mushrooms in a bowl full of water for half an hour, then drain and wash them well.
- Cut the mushrooms into small pieces and cook them in a pan with a clove of garlic and three tablespoons of oil for 20 minutes.
- Clean the onion, finely cut it, then fry it in a pan with butter until golden.
- Add the rice and toast it for 2 minutes over medium heat, then reduce heat to a minimum and add two ladles of broth and mushrooms.
- Add salt and continue cooking until the rice is al dente.
- Once ready, turn off the burner and add the grated parmesan and chopped parsley.
- Mix well, season with salt and serve!
Calories: 679kcal | Carbohydrates: 114g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 1179mg | Potassium: 739mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 850IU | Vitamin C: 4.5mg | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 1.7mg
Liked this recipe?Follow us @NonnaBox for more!