Nonnabox.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Risotto with Parmesan
This risotto with parmesan cheese is simple and delicious.Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 2 people
- Bring the vegetable broth to a boil.
- In another pot, fry the finely chopped shallots in oil until brown.
- Add a ladle of broth and continue cooking over low heat.
- When the broth is absorbed, turn up the heat and add the rice. Toast it for a minute and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Add white wine, stirring constantly. When it evaporates, add another 4-5 ladles of broth until the rice is cooked.
- Continue adding the broth until it is absorbed. Stir occasionally without letting the mixture get too dry.
- Remove from heat. Add Parmesan and stir.
- Cover and let stand for one minute.
- Serve garnished with Parmesan flakes and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
Calories: 481kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 2324mg | Potassium: 138mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1220IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 237mg | Iron: 3.7mg
Liked this recipe?Follow us @NonnaBox for more!