Last updated on February 26th, 2019 at 10:32 pm
- Peel the onions and chop finely, then pour into a pan to fry with 20 g of butter.
- When the onions are golden, add the rice and let it roast for 4 minutes under low heat.
- Pour the white wine and let the alcohol vapor evaporate.
- Add a ladle of broth a little at a time until the rice is perfectly cooked.
- Remove from heat. Stir in butter and grated Parmesan cheese, and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Garnish with a few slices of red onion and serve hot.
Liked this recipe?Follow us @NonnaBox for more!